Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Shameless Plugs for Favorite Things/Places

Even though working in schools for a loooong time has improved my immune system, once in a while a cold hits out of the blue and I stay home and rest up.

Since it's a "home" day I thought I'd share my current favorite, over-the-counter-feel-better aid for chasing away the stuffy feeling in my head.  A friend gave me a box of this tea for Christmas and it was love at first taste.  For some reason, the very last sip is the yummiest:  Sugar Plum Spice Tea

Couldn't find it at any of the local stores in town so I broke down and asked my friend where she bought it.  Of course--at our mutual friends' natural foods store:  Good Foods Grocery

Another shameless plug--want some zero calorie eye candy to brighten your day?  Here's another friend's site for her handmade polymer clay creations and cast-paper designs:  Beautiful Art

Thanks for wandering around the web with me.  I'm off to brew another cup of tea.

No comments: