Friday, December 18, 2015

Indoor Snowball Fun Alert

At my first school this morning one of the instructional assistants showed me the indoor snowballs she had recently purchased at a local CVS drugstore--they feel wonderfully squishy, in a resistive/crunchy sort of way.

So, I looked for them on the way to my next stop and--Voila!  The snowballs are now happily settled in my trunk.

Here's a link to a photo of them:

Indoor Snowball Photo & info

No, they don't need to be kept in the freezer and, no, they aren't icy in the center--no worries! 

I did see a warning that they are a choking hazard for young children.

Speaking of no worries, Christmas break starts at 4 PM today--two weeks off--all you hospital/clinic/home health OTs out there...you need to come work in public schools!

No comments: